Time & Location
About the Event
In this week we will focus on how you can unwind and be the person you really want to be. Define yourself each moment anew. Please bring a notebook, writing and drawing materials.
Each morning we will begin with a quiet reflection, being at ease with oneself and feel a deeper connection with one’s own breath. Followed by an Ashtanga Mysore practice where we focus on being in a pose and embrace it. Practitioners of all level are welcome. The afternoon classes will support the morning practice and will cover fundamentals of asana, bandha, pranayama, yoga philosophy and meditation. There will be time for questions and discussion and time to just be.
* silent walk to the three famous stones of the island, known as Triopetra, followed by a breathtaking sunset.
* relaxing, going inwards and sunbathing at the retreat location’s exclusive private beach.
* Trips to the nearby villages and exploring other beaches.
More about the location: www.triopetra.com.gr
Pavlos’s guest house in the peaceful South of Crete is an ideal setting to connect with nature and your own self. According to the book «Great Yoga Retreats» by Angelika Taschen it is «a little oasis of humanity», offering a bright yoga room with sea view, simple but comfortable rooms with balconies, a small tavern, where the delicious food made by Pavlos and his family is served. And you have all of this with the Libyan Sea and a natural sandy beach right in front of your nose.
For payments through Paypal please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single RoomCHF1,221CHF1,2210CHF0
- Double RoomCHF1,118CHF1,1180CHF0
- Triple RoomCHF1,016CHF1,0160CHF0